My photo
salam perkhabaran sehalus angin seni... dengar,lihat,rasai setiap titik-titik kehidupan ku dalam rancah teater kehidupanku yang bernama diari seorang designer.. salam puisi chenta terunggul.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

i will love u forever..

Bring together my prince and me. Let him fall on bended knee. I summon him to my side. That he may take me to be his destined bride. Bring together my prince and me. His kingdom now I wish to see. Crossing history to his side. From myself I will not hide. It's not so easy lovin' me It gets so complicated All the things you gotta be Everything's changing But you're the truth I'm amazed by all your patience Everything I put you through And when I'm about to fall Somehow you're always waiting Your open arms to catch me You're gonna save me from myself My love is tainted by your touch Well some guys have shown me aces But you got that royal flush I know it's crazy every day Well tomorrow may be shaky But you never turn away Don't ask me why I'm crying 'Cause when I start to crumble You know how to keep me smiling I know it's hard, it's hard But you've broken all my walls You've been my strength, so strong And don't ask me why I love you It's obvious your tenderness Is what I need to make me A better man To myself . .. .







No comments:

Post a Comment